By Paul Kettleborough, Director of Chris Sharp Cabinets – specialists in the finest quality bespoke Kitchens and bedrooms.
Have you always wanted a stunning kitchen with a stylish design – perhaps you dream of traditional and rustic, or super-sleek and modern? Maybe you crave more storage and need a more practical layout, or even an island! Whatever your requirements Chris Sharp Cabinets can deliver. Here, Paul provides the key points to consider when you’re thinking of transforming your home.
- Do your research – magazines, Google, social media, read the customer reviews! and create a shortlist of companies to identify what styles and finishes you like and don’t like – that’s just as important.
- Visit the showrooms to see example layouts and designs.
- Consider if you need a straightforward kitchen refit or something more eg new flooring, re-plaster, knocking out walls etc..
- Make a list of everything you need to accommodate – not just the white good but smaller items that need storage.
- Consider how you’ll use the kitchen – is it the hub of the home for a big family, or are you a professional couple with other priorities?
- Have a budget in mind to give a designer clear parameters within which to work.
- Ask if a no obligation, free home design service is available – and at what stage will a firm quote be provided?
- Will you be provided with 3D visuals of your kitchen design as part of the cost?
- What are the typical payment stages – eg. deposit, interim and final payments etc. or are more long-term finance options available.
- Identify the key stages of the process: eg. consultations, quotations, payment stages prior to installation and final customer service visit. email@example.com | www.chrissharpcabinets.co.uk