Road and footway improvement works on Estate Road 2, Grimsby, will be starting on Monday 4 February.
The Council’s regeneration partner, ENGIE, will be carrying out improvement works between Estate Road 6 and 8 which will include:
- Reconstruction of the existing footway and carriageway
- Replacement of damaged kerbs and gullies.
The improvements are being completed as the current road and footways are in a poor condition and need to be replaced.
The works are due to be completed on Monday 3 June 2019.
To allow the works to be completed safely and minimise disruption during the works, temporary traffic lights and night time road closures will be in place at different stages.
- The main works will be completed during the day with temporary traffic lights in place from Monday 4 February to Friday 3 May.
- From Tuesday 23 April to Friday 26 April there will be some sectional night-time closures
- The final resurfacing will be completed overnight on Thursday 2 and Friday 3 May.
Advanced warning diversion signs are in place.
All affected businesses have been contacted before works started confirming their access arrangements during the works.
North East Lincolnshire Council and its regeneration partner, ENGIE, would like to thank road users, residents and businesses for their patience during the improvement works.
To keep up to date with the latest live travel information in the borough, including congestions and roadworks, visit www.nelincs.gov.uk/roadworks.