A General Election will take place on December 12, 2019. East Lindsey residents must be registered to vote at this election. Those registered will receive a Poll Card detailing their voting arrangements and Polling Stations will be open from 7am until 10pm.
Key dates for Voters
- If you’re not yet registered to vote you must do so by midnight on November 26. You can register online at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
- If you wish to vote by post your completed postal vote application must be received by 5pm on November 26. You can find out how to apply for a postal vote at www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/howtoregister
- If you wish to alter or cancel an existing postal vote or existing proxy vote you must do so by 5pm on November 26 by contacting the Elections Team on 01507 601111 or email@example.com
- New proxy vote applications, where you authorise someone else to vote on your behalf, must be received by 5pm on December 4. You can find out how to apply for a proxy vote at www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/howtoregister
Information for Prospective Candidates
- Nomination papers must be delivered by hand to the Acting Returning Officer, East Lindsey District Council, Room 3, Tedder Hall, Manby Park, Louth, LN11 8UP from November 11 to November 14 between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Nomination papers are available at www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/currentelections
- A pre-check of nomination papers is available by appointment. To make an appointment, please call 01507 601111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/eGE19 or call 01507 601111.