The Beachcomber holiday park in Cleethorpes is playing host on Saturday 8th August to a Family Fun Day in aid of the charity Cash for Kids.
There will be plenty of activities and things to see and do throughout the day for everyone to enjoy. Including a farmers market and a selection of craft stalls were you no doubt pick up a bargain or two.
For the kids there will be a Mini Fun Fair and Bouncy Castle, throughout the day there will be an opportunity for your boy or girl to meet their cartoon hero with appearances from Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Minions, Peppa Peg, Elsa and Anna from Frozen, Courage the Cat from Cash for Kids and The Beachcomber’s very own Beachy and Betty Bear.
Throughout the family fun day inside The Beachcomber you will find Laura from Boogie Beats entertaining your kids with a colourful and energetic disco.
Viking FM presenter Pete Egerton will be presenting throughout the day and the Viking FM street team will be collecting on behalf of Cash for Kids. There will be plenty of games and prizes to be won throughout the day including the Cash for Kids competition ‘Push the Button’ – a fantastic opportunity to Win a Family Holiday for a Week at The Beachcomber in 2016.
It’s FREE ENTRY to the the Family Fun Day, opening at 10am and running up to 4pm.
About Cash for Kids
- Cash for Kids is Bauer Radio’s network of local charities, which operate across 21 areas around the UK. Our mission is to respond to the needs of children in our communities, and we aspire to enable all children to live life to the full and achieve their individual potential.
- Each Cash for Kids charity was established to channel the caring of the local community into the welfare of their own youngsters. We use the power of our radio brands to deliver initiatives for sick and underprivileged children in our communities, to benefit local children and give the most disadvantaged a better and brighter future.
- Every year we raise millions of pounds for local children and young people who are suffering from abuse or neglect, who are disabled and have special needs or who simply need extra care or guidance.
- We participate in a huge variety of fundraising events both on & off air and by encouraging individuals, groups, schools and companies to jump on board, join in the fun and offer a helping hand to disadvantaged children in their own community.
- With cash raised locally each charity guarantees that the generous donations made by listeners will go towards bringing hope, healing and happiness to children in their community. All the money raised on behalf of Cash for Kids stays in the area it was raised in providing a helping hand when and where it is needed most.
- Collectively Cash for Kids raised £15.7 million in 2014.